URGENT URGENT URGENT. All Indians please like this page below to protest against a man who insulted Hinduism. Please share with your friends.
Click Here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kami-Bantah-Drzakir-ke-Malaysia/207042426092502
An Indian Muslim preacher deliberately blaspheming Hinduism in his facebook. Mr.Zakir is about to give lectures around Malaysia. Many Hindus are protesting his entry to Malaysia.
Hindus are urging the government to stop the program and send Mr.Zakir away. Many are also thinking Malaysian government is practicing double standard. Muslims demonstrated front of America Embassy against the movie 'Innocent of Islam' but the majority Malay Muslim people are government failing to stop Hinduism insults.
Few NGOs including NIAT playing their part to stop the preaching of Zakir Naik.
Here is the Chronology of NIAT and other NGOs
Issues : Dr Zakir Naik's Talk Series in Malaysian starting 28th September till 4th October 2012: - Feared to be deragatory to HINDUS, HINDUISM and to all true believers in OMNI GOD the Almighty in Msia and all arround the world.
Chronology Events :-
Sept 20th 2012
- NIAT - Arun Dorasamy brought to the attention of MHS President Mohan Shan, Inter...religious Counicl/Mhs Dr Bala
- NIAT also sent sms to all NGO leaders including the Political about the concern. Like what we have expected – No reply or Acknowledgement. Meanwhile, we had so many postings in Facebook and Tweet about the issue.
Sept 21st 2012
- Spoke to The Organizer Mr Shah Krit of the concerns over the Dr Zakir's Talk :- He agreed in principle to issue an official letter of undertaking guaranteing & full responsibilities to the HINDU PUBLIC in Msia and arround the World that his talk or tour will not in any form or shape, directly or indirectly, implicitly or explicitly derogate to HINDUS, HINDUISM or any other religion for that matter that will result in discomfort to Malaysian of many faiths : Mr. Arivu spoke to Mr. Mohan Shan of president of MHS – learned that he is still in the dark about the issue. Well Done MHS.
Sept 21st 2012
- NIAT issued a condemnation to all acts of violence-derogatory towards any religion in the name of FREEDOM or OPINION or PERSONAL Experience : NIAT, MIETA, MIYC jointly issued joint effort in condemning "Innocence of Muslims" Film and Dr Zakir Naik's recently and past action that resulted in public talk bans in Singapore, UK and part of India.
- Dato Thasleem issued a YOU TUBE Statement of his strong opposition to any form of deragatory acts or intention to any religion to all Indian Malaysian of many faiths.
- NIAT also spoke to various other NGOs of possible action against Dr Zakir's Tour in Msia on "so called" Harmony and Religious comparison.
- NIAT and other NGO decided to wait and give the organizer time to fulfill their promises
Sept 22rd 2012
- NIAT 1pm : issued sms/fb statement and calling all GOOD HINDUS & Indian based NGOs/Groups to meet at Lotus Jln Gasing PJ 2pm : 23rd September 2012-Sunday
- NIAT 2pm : received 2nd promise from "infamous" Mr. Shah Krit with some excuses that he will issue the guarantee letter and also offered to have Hindu Youths to have a meeting with Dr Zakir Naik. I made clear to him not to pile up promises but deliver the first promise of the letter of under taking responsibility and guaranteeing before offer us goodies to meet Dr Zakir. However, we will take up the opportunity to meet and dialog to resolve this issue in highest order of Humility and Firmness. NIAT is pushing for the meeting Monday Afternoon – info will be announced as it become available.
- NIAT is meeting MIETA to strategize the Sunday meeting – 10pm
Meeting:- 2pm : Jln Gasing Lotus Pj : sunday
NIAT - is organizing meeting tomorrow 23rd Sept 2012 : 2pm : Lotus Jln Gasing inviting all the stake holders
1) Explain the issue - detail
2) Update the dynamic of development of the issue so far & gage the ground sentiment and Public Feedback
3) Potential Solution
4) Action plan
5) Team made of various NGOs.
Who should Attend: All Hindus - Indian Msian - Leaders - NGOs Reps - True Believers of any religion of Peace & Love.
- Evaluate the Sunday Meeting 7 Follow Up Action Based on latest development on ground and issue.
- Proposed Meeting with JAKIM – Authority
- PRESS CONF – on the Issue by NIAT
- Meeting with Dr Zakir Naik & Organizers
- NIAT & Our NGOS Partners looking forward concluding this issue in very amicable way. God Willing
Arun Dorasamy - NIAT - Former MHS National Youth Leader